Adult Speech Pathology are looking for our next team member to provide world class services to adults and adolescents on the Central Coast, NSW.
WHY did you want to become a Speech Pathologist? Do you love working with adults & adolescents?
You’ve found the position to have that reason fulfilled!
Are you looking to work with a team who are genuinely interested in adding value to your career?
We’re looking for our next enthusiastic Speech Pathologist with an engaged attitude to join our small supportive team! We’re an established Speech Pathology practise on the Central Coast, NSW for over 10 years.
Our therapists have over 40 years combined experience to mentor and support you.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients. That is our WHY!
What to expect in this role:
- You will be working with clients – from assessment, to goal planning and treatment across a varied caseload including disability, neurological conditions such as Stroke, Parkinson’s, traumatic brain injury and other conditions such as voice disorders, stuttering and dysphagia.
- Provide delivery of innovative client-focused intervention using a range of therapeutic techniques including established group therapy.
- Have the opportunity to develop your niche client population with strong referral bases.
- Enjoy a role where you have a strong and engaged admin support person to make your days run smoothly.
- Participating in activities to attract clients and build a referral network to build your profile.
- Actively engaging in regular mentoring sessions with our business owner and experienced therapist on the team.
- Variety of settings to work in such as clinic, community settings, group homes, schools.
- You’ll receive regular professional mentoring with our experienced therapists who have recognised clinical skills in their chosen areas of interest.
- You’ll take part in a scheduled induction process through our 0-100 program.
- We offer above award remuneration and pathways to develop expertise with your preferred client base.
- Passionate about Speech Pathology and get out of bed each day to make a difference in people’s lives
- Always looking to improve what we offer our clients or how to do things differently
- Excited by the pursuit of opportunities to learn, grow and expand your clinical, professional and personal skills.
- Someone willing to contribute to a supportive, but dynamic and innovative team culture
- A supportive team member who loves to be part of something bigger than just you.
Then we want to talk to you more about this opportunity.
Qualifications & experience;
- Degree in Speech Pathology and eligibility for membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently.
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to suit the target audience.
- Evidence of ability to work in a team and maintain cooperative professional and therapeutic relationships with clients and carers.
- Demonstrated ability to independently problem solve
- Great time management skills and ability to meet clinical and admin requirements within expected timeframes.
- Interest in working with clients with complex communication needs.
- Current Working with Children check and approved National Police check.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Speech Pathologist to join our team and progress your long-term career.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to email@example.com, to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to employ you!
Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can’t wait to hear from you!